Share with friends:
Major Account Executive in Healthcare – Spectrum Enterprise
At a glance:
- Are you a strategic and client-focused sales expert familiar with the needs of healthcare organizations?
- Can you commit to a consultative sales position guiding hospitals, clinics, and healthcare providers through the selection of fiber-based networking and managed services?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
As a Major Accounts Executive, quality service and client satisfaction are at the center of your daily focus. You accelerate the sales cycle by showcasing how our innovative business solutions simplify the technology and communications needs of healthcare organizations. Through your expertise and understanding of the client’s needs, you outline uniquely beneficial combinations of our products. You have a passion for proactively acquiring new enterprise healthcare accounts while managing an existing portfolio. You have a keen ability for identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles to increase business and enhance the client experience. You excel at regular travel to capture accounts within a specified footprint. You report directly to the Enterprise Midmarket Sales Manager for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
What you will do:
- Be an impactful member of the sales team through the achievement of monthly sales and revenue goals.
- Consult with prospective clients and grow key relationships within named accounts to develop client-centric product solutions.
- Entice clients by creating and presenting product proposals and benefits that align with their needs.
- Maximize sales through the conceptualization and implementation of strategic sales plans.
- Drive the sales process by identifying target contacts for product portfolios.
- Self-generate leads by building a network through referrals, prospecting calls, trade shows and peers while maintaining an accurate client database.
- Qualify leads through the submission of a return on investment (ROI) and accompanying analyses.
- Conduct tactful and mutually beneficial contract negotiations and conversations with C-Level executives including Chief Information Officer (CIO) and Chief Technical Officer (CTO).
- Maintain quality service and encourage retention through coordinated efforts with the Account Management team, Sales Engineering and Marketing teams.
- Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and participating in training sessions.
Required keys for success:
- Five or more years of telecommunications business-to-business (B2B) sales experience with a proven record meeting a $5,000 monthly quota at the C-Suite
- Experience working in or with the healthcare industry
- Proficient in LAN, WAN, high-capacity networks, fiber networks
- Strong network building, negotiation and closing skills
- Confidence when presenting technical information to C-suite executives
- Ability to conduct consultative analysis and quickly provide recommendations
- Quick learner with the ability to apply knowledge in a team environment
- Valid driver’s license, a safe driving record and the availability to travel
- Fluent in written and spoken English
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Five or more years of experience selling data, voice and video solutions
- Analytical and deadline-driven with the ability to manage change in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Experience in B2B and telephone sales including prospecting calls
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio
- Analytical and coachable with a proven ability to work independently
- Familiar with the Spectrum Enterprise product suite and culture
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (preferred)