Part Time, Flexible Schedule – Immediate Need
Customer Sales / Service
Customer Sales / Service – part time, flexible schedule – immediate need.
Entry level positions available in customer sales/service roles. Flexible schedules. No experience needed. Immediate openings - interview now to start within the week.
Our customer service focused sales representative present Cutco to both new and existing customers on a low-key, one-on-one basis. We offer a minimum base pay so our reps don’t feel pressured to make a sale - instead we ask them to focus on providing excellent service to our customers. We believe the quality of the product speaks for itself.
The majority of these entry level positions are part time, but we do have some full time opportunities as well. Our initial application process is easy – no resume required.
What we offer:
- Excellent pay: a competitive base pay to start and pay increases based on effort and performance.
- Solid training: we teach our reps how to do well in this role before they start, and offer continued support and additional training as time goes on. (Many of our top representatives had never had a “real” job before working with us.)
- Flexible scheduling: our reps are able to schedule their work around classes, internships, and family commitments.
- of location: interviews generally take place in our main office - but once our reps have started they are able to choose where they work. Some of our reps are even able to work remotely.
- Enjoy working with people.
- At least 18 or high school graduate.
- Conditions apply.
- Able to start – at least on a part time basis – within the next 7 – 10 days.
- Willing to learn and apply new skills.
What makes a good candidate:
This entry level position is a good fit for people who are looking for a part time or full time opportunity. Students who need to work around classes, an internship, or who just need a flexible schedule, find this to be a good fit. Because of the quality of our training program, we’re able to help people be successful whether they have a college degree, are still in school, or joined the job force straight out of high school.
People who do well with us have experience in just about every field you can imagine – if you’ve worked in customer service or retail, if your role was limited to clerical work or you were in hospitality, if you’ve been a server or worked in a call center – we can train you.
And yes – this means that if your previous work was as a barista at Starbucks, a line cook at McDonalds, a cashier at Aldi’s, or stocking shelves at Target - you can do well here. (Even if you’ve never worked before!)