Golf Course Maintenance
Perform turf and landscape maintenance tasks including spring golf course preparation, playing season course grooming and maintenance, and course closing tasks in the late fall to ready course for the winter season. Areas of maintenance include tee boxes, fairways, roughs, bunkers and greens.
1. Maintain turf and other golf course areas in a well manicured manner using specialized equipment for seeding, fertilizing, mowing and pruning according to Resort and department policy and procedures.
2. Become familiar with the golf course and Resort grounds preventative maintenance schedules.
3. Identify all health, safety, security and emergency situations and notify management for resolution.
4. Be familiar with and practice excellent golf course etiquette with all golfing guests.
5. Maintain a positive Otesaga attitude.
6. Perform other duties as required.