- Full Time
- 17-20 Hour
- 5101 Grover St, Omaha, NE 68106
We are currently accepting applications for a Maintenance Technician position. We pride ourselves in providing quality living to our residents and are considering individuals with knowledge in the areas of maintenance, repairs and excellent customer service.
This is a full time position, Monday through Friday with on-call rotation. If you meet the basic requirements as outlined below, please apply today!
Must provide your own basic tools to perform apartment/building maintenance. Must be able bend, stoop, sit, stand, walk, climb stairs & ladder, to reach, lift, pull, push and lift or carry weight up to 75 pounds. Must have reliable transportation (truck) to use during work day. Must be a team player and above all, must be a conscientious individual.
A competitive compensation and benefits package is available and will be discussed during interviews. Post offer, a drug test, civil, criminal and motor vehicle background screening will be preformed. EOE / Affirmative Action Employer.
To be considered you must either:
- Apply in person at Schwalb Realty 5101 Grover Street, Omaha NE 68106..OR
- Email Resume' along with salary requirement and start date.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform all interior and exterior repairs to maintain apartments, common areas, buildings and grounds.
- Communicate with supervisor as to status of service requests, make ready units, etc.
- Complete vacant units to make ready status..
- Inspect all work performed by outside contractors.
- Inspect and/or perform grounds maintenance ensuring high level curb appeal.
- Regularly inspect laundry facilities, common areas, storage, garages, ect to ensure proper functioning and cleanliness.
- Maintain maintenance shop in a neat and orderly manner at all times
Qualifications and Skills
- High School diploma or G.E.D. equivalent required.
- Valid driver's license and acceptable motor vehicle record required.
- Minimum of 1-2 years' experience in maintenance or equivalent field required.
- Prior apartment maintenance experience required.
- HVAC certified preferred.
- Working knowledge in plumbing, electrical, and general building trades is required.