A Great Place to Work. A Great Place to Grow.
Service Drive Thru Coordinator
Are you a well organized individual who is customer service oriented? Why not launch your automotive career as a Service Drive Thru Coordinator in one of Canada’s most progressive automotive organizations?
- Possess a basic knowledge of computers
- Have a valid drivers license
- Can drive a standard shift
- Have an excellent driving record
- Meet and greet service customers
- Record customer vehicle information
- Tag keys
- Move vehicles
- Light computer work
- Other duties as assigned
- A competitive compensation package
- Company RSP matching program
- Comprehensive benefits program
- Employee Assistance Program
- A supportive, team based environment
If this sounds like the position for you, apply online today at www.oregans.com/careers.