A Great Place to Work. A Great Place to Grow.
Service Advisor Trainee
We are seeking a strongly motivated person to join our team as an Service Advisor Trainee. O’Regan’s is one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies that is committed to being Canada’s premier automotive needs provider and we believe it is our employees who will take us there.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer savvy
- Strong rapport builder
- Well organized and reliable
- Possess a good work ethic and a positive attitude
- Greet customers in a timely, friendly manner and obtain vehicle information
- Document customer’s vehicle problems accurately and clearly
- Refer to service history, inspect vehicles, and recommend additional required services
- Provide a complete and accurate written cost estimate for labor and parts
- Contact customers regarding any changes in the estimate or promised time, explaining cost and time requirements in detail
- Keep service department forms, menus and pricing guides up-to-date
- Maintain high customer satisfaction standards
- Job specific training
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Group RSP matching program
- Employee assistance program
If you are a hard working professional that provides excellent customer service, then this is the position for you. Join our team and start your career today! Apply online at www.oregans.com/careers.