At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
- Execute station events and on-site promotions.
- Work under the direction of the Program Director and the Promotions Coordinator.
- Write promotional scripts for on-air and online campaigns.
- Contribute to digital content creation for the station and format.
- Generate prize forms.
- Attend all major station promotions and designated client promotions as needed.
- Attend and participate in weekly meetings as required.
- Post content and visual elements of the website and social media platforms.
- On-air shifts and Cut-ins as required.
- Operate live shows in Master Control.
- Set up remote broadcasts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum one year radio experience is essential
- On-air/voice tracking experience an asset.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, team player with a positive attitude and a strong desire and passion to succeed.
- Ability to work well under minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent writing and comprehension skills
- A great attitude.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license, and provide driver’s abstract.
- Strong computer skills including experience with Microsoft.
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.