Most Popular Northern Colorado Job Postings
Some Job Postings get increased traffic (views, clicks and applies) simply because there are more people likely to be qualified and interested in a particular type of job. For example, there are far more people who are ready to be salespeople than brain surgeons.
There are also some things you can do to increase interest in your posting. Generally, a Job Posting with lots of detail about the position and the company will perform well. Provide a detailed description of the position. Include the hours, the benefits and the salary an applicant can expect.
These are the best performing Job Postings currently displayed on Northern Colorado Help Wanted.
Northern Colorado Endodontics Fort Collins location is looking for a full time chairside dental assistant.
Our focus is customer service. Must be able to work in a high stress, fast pace environment while maintaining outstanding customer service. Independent work ethic while working in the team environment and attention to detail are a must in this position.
Hours will be 7:30 am to 4 pm, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
Pay based on experience. Overtime pay for anything over 9 hours a day and over 40 hours a week.
Great benefits: medical, dental and vision insurance. Paid vacation, sick time, paid holidays, 401K with matching and profit sharing.
Covid protocals followed: daily temperature checks, PPE supplied, social distancing and continual sterilization standards adhered to.
Looking to fill this position immediately! Must include cover letter expressing why you feel you would be a fit for this position to be considered for this position.
- Full Time
- Fort Collins, CO
Responsible for assisting the store manager in the daily operation of an Envision Base Service Store located on military bases. Assist in the supervision of staff, and scheduling appropriate coverage of staff during store hours. Ensure that staff provides exceptional customer support and effective and efficient retail operations and sound business practices.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE (List in order of importance)
- Assist Store Manager with maintaining employees work schedules to ensure the store is properly staffed during all scheduled store hours.
- Assist in the management of 2 to 10 employees.
- Assist in the preparation of daily sales accounting and reconciliation.
- Responsible for assisting in the security of store assets, inventory and cash.
- Responsible for assisting the Store Manager in maintaining exceptional quality and customer service standards.
- Assist in training of new employees, identify and conduct training for all employees as needed.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintain compliance with established safety policies and procedures.
- Perform outside sales calls on local businesses. Ensure store appearance is maintained in a clean and orderly manner.
- Promote Ability One sales.
- Assist Store Manager in coordinating with the BSC Director of Retail Operations on promotions and special sales events. Look for opportunities to promote the store.
- Develop and coordinate effective merchandising efforts.
- Assist Store Manager with the implementation and adherence of legal compliance and all Envision policies and procedures.
- Responsible for actively maintaining employee morale.
- Flexibility to perform other duties as assigned by the store manager and/or regional manager.
JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE (List as required or preferred)
Education: High school diploma or GED equivalent required; some college coursework in business preferred.
Experience: Minimum of two years of retail experience and/or training and demonstrated managerial skills required; merchandising and marketing experience a plus.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications.
- Proficient knowledge of customer service principles, including customer needs assessment, meeting quality service standards, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to project a professional image to the public.
- Must possess organizational and mathematical skills.
- Ability to coordinate and direct a variety of administrative activities.
- Ability to establish priorities and meet operational deadlines.
- Ability to plan, assign, supervise and evaluate personnel.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to actively support the mission of Envision.
- Current driver’s license and driving record in good standing as applicable.
- Ability to successfully complete required DOT driver’s certification and successfully complete DOT physical and drug screen, per DOT regulations, as applicable.
Total Number of Employees Directly Supervising: 2 to 10
Number of Subordinate Supervisors Reporting to Position: 0
VISION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE (check one)
Can be performed with or without assistive technology:
___ Required to perform activities such as: preparing/analyzing data/figures; viewing a computer screen; reading; inspecting small objects for defects; using measuring devices; and/or assembling parts with close eye contact.
___ Required to perform activities such as: operating machinery and/or power tools at or within arm’s reach; performing non-repetitive tasks such as carpentry work or repairing machinery.
X Required to review/inspect own assigned work, the work of others, or facilities or structures.
Requires normal (or corrected to normal) vision/acuity:
___ Required to operate motor vehicles and/or heavy equipment such as forklifts.
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.
Envision employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.
- Full Time
- Fort Collins, CO
Seeking a full/part time HVAC Installer to join our team. After reviewing our expectations below and feel like you may be a good fit please apply. Willing to train right person.
-Install HVAC equipment and accessories
-Intall heating, air conditioning, ventilation and accessories
-Install various ducts and duct fittings
-Performs start-ups on air conditioning and heating systems
-Responsible for delivery of excellent customer service
-Effectively communicates with customers and team
-Responsible for delivery and removal of equipment needed to complete the installation work
-Responsble for keeping installation vehicle clean both inside and out in keeping with companys professional image
-High School Diploma
-Valid drivers license
-Reliable and self-motivated
- Full Time
- Fort Collins, CO
We have an immediate opening for a great team player. Experience is great but we have some of the best Techs to teach the right person. You will travel to each customer's location to inspect their current equipment, identify any problems and perform necessary repairs. You will also do routine maintenance. When required you will install new systems and ensure they are running smoothly. We do both residential and commercial jobs.
HVAC THECHNICIAN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Travel to homes and businesses as scheduled
- Determine customer concerns with their current HVAC system
-Perform necessary repairs/ routine maitenance on air conitioners, compressors, furnaces, boilers, humidifers and heat pumps
- Install new heating and cooling systems
- maintain accurate inventory of all equipment
HVAC TECH REQUIREMENTS:
-Completion of an HVAC training program or apprenticeship
-Proficient with manual and power tools
- Valid Drivers license and Insurable
We are seeking full/part time HVAC Installers to join our team. After reviewing our expectation below and you feel like you may be a good fit please apply. Willing to train the right person.
HVAC INSTALLER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
-Install HVAC equipment and accessories
- Install duct work and duct fittings
- Perform start-ups on heating and cooling systems
- Effectively communicates with customers and team
-Responsible for keeping vehicle clean both inside and out
- Valid drivers license
- Reliable and self motivated
- Proficient with manual and power tools
- Full Time
- Fort Collins, CO
No experience required, starting pay of $19.47 to $33.82/hour, $56,700 /year average pay PLUS full Benefits. The Postal Service employs nearly 1 million people and is hiring for MANY different positions nationwide. CLICK HERE for application and Postal Service job information. Postal Service employment also includes career advancement, good working conditions and GREAT job security. The Postal Service is the largest government related agency in terms of employees. There is NO experience required, paid training is provided for all job openings. There are MANY different positions available.
For application and Postal Service job information, CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE 24 hours a day to get information on ALL of the Postal Service career opportunities available
he Postal Service is the largest government related agency in terms of employees, currently employing nearly 1 million people. There are retail locations, mail distribution centers and Postal hubs within the Postal Service's operations. The Postal Service is currently hiring and there are MANY different positions available. The Postal Service has excellent and challenging employment opportunities. Postal Service employment includes great pay, good working conditions, career advancement, and job security that can lead to a lifetime career. To qualify for employment, you must be 18 years of age or older and a U.S. citizen.
Postal Service operations are wide ranging from clerks handling and sorting mail to sales and marketing teams that work with commercial customers. There are various types of clerks that work throughout the postal system, some clerks handle bookkeeping or light accounting duties while other clerks sort mail and handle address changes. In some postal facilities, a large volume of mail is processed. Therefore, there are specific individuals that are responsible for shipping and receiving mail. Due to the size of postal operations, the postal service employs a sizable sales and marketing team that works with commercial customers and their needs. Postal Service operations are wide ranging.
The Postal Service currently employs nearly 1 Million people. There are many employment opportunities with the Postal Service from entry level to management. Certain career fields exist in most or all of its departments. These fields are usually administrative, general office and clerical in nature, such as accountant, administrative assistant, auditor, bookkeeper, clerk, office assistant, secretary, staff assistant, typist, etc. To allow a better understanding of the Postal Service, the following list will give a brief description of some of the career fields that make up the Postal Service.
- Mail Processing – Performs a variety of functions to accomplish the processing of mail. Functions may include the sorting and handling of mail and preparing mail for shipment to the next destination.
Labor Services is a private employment service that offers assistance in gaining employment and is not affiliated with the USPS, US government, its agencies or affiliates. Labor Services has been assisting individuals in gaining Postal Service employment for over 18 years and we are here to assist you through the entire Postal Service hiring process allowing you to gain a great career with the Postal Service. The Postal Service was created over 200 years ago and is the largest agency in terms of employees, currently employing nearly 1 Million people. There are retail locations, mail distribution centers and Postal hubs within the Postal Service's operations. The Postal Service operates over 30,000 post office location. Over 600 million pieces of mail are delivered by the Post Office to as many as 142 million different delivery points. This totals over 170 billion pieces of mail being delivered annually. The Postal Service operates over 200,000 vehicles and has the largest vehicle fleet in the world. Most of the fleet is right hand drive for easier mail delivery. The availability of job openings is based upon the needs of the Postal Service in each geographic area. Hiring by the Postal Service may depend upon passing job requirements such as an exam, completing a questionnaire, passing a drug screening and/or other screening procedures.
- Full Time, Part Time
- Washington DC, DC