What we offer you:
- On-the-job training!
- -Flex work schedules
- -Hourly Technician pay with incentives for production and training
- -Great benefits; our insurance is affordable both for singles and family
- -Our 401K has an excellent match!
- -Paid Vacations and Paid Holidays
- -Custom Career paths. Already have a tech college education? Great! Not yet but want one? Great! Don't like school? Great! We have a career path for you. We have Techs who are in high school with a career path that takes them through tech school and into the working world, all while being mentored by a Master Technician
YOU may be asking, “Can all of this be true?” You can speak right with our Techs if you have questions about working at Lenz. We built one shop in 2010 and many of our team members have been with us since then and who have joined since plan to make it a career.
Other reasons Techs love our shop:
- -State of the art facility under constant improvement
- -OEM scan tools and training for Ford, GM, Mopar
- -Top-quality updated aftermarket scan tools, Snap-On, Launch, Bartec, Autel
- -Great wireless connection in the shop for tech computers/tablets
- -Hunter tire and alignment equipment with tire lifts, all the latest software to keep you working efficiently
- -We have Master Techs enrolled in classes to transition to Shop Managers
- -We have our core Techs working to become Master Techs
- -We have not been out of work in 16 years! No slow days! No low paychecks or ‘bad weeks’
Submit your resume knowing that your contact with us is completely confidential. DO IT TODAY!
Driver's License Required to be considered for this role.
Experience is preferred and a Driver's License is required to be considered for this role.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $40.00 per hour