Your career. We’ll help you turn goals into achievements.
Service Agent Car Washer Plattsburgh, NY
A family-owned, world-class portfolio of brands. A global network that spans across more than 70 countries. Some 93,000 dedicated team members sharing common values. And more than 1.7 million vehicles taking our customers wherever they need to go. Any way you measure it, we've become a leader in the transportation service industry. How did we get here? By taking care of our customers, our communities and our employees – and staying true to our mission.
The Service Agent cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Service Agent also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner.
Located in Plattsburgh, NY
25 HOURS MAX PER WEEK
- The Service Agent is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour from Plattsburgh, NY
- Must have a valid unrestricted driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be willing at accept hourly compensation of $11.50 per hour
- Must be able to understand, read, write and speak English
- Apart from religious observations must be able to work the schedule listed below:
Monday 6am-2pm, Tuesday OFF, Wednesday 7am-2pm, Thursday 7am-2pm, Friday 7am-2pm
Saturday OFF Sunday OFF
MAXIMUM 25 HOURS PER WEEK