Your career. We’ll help you turn goals into achievements.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 7,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $14 billion.
The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
This is a regular part time position with no more than 20 hours per week (this is NOT a seasonal position).
The Part Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- The ability to operate a motor vehicle is an essential function of this position. Applicants must have a valid, unrestricted driver's license.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to accept $10.78/hour compensation
- Must live within one hour commute of Burlington, VT
- Must be able to understand, read, write and speak English
- Must be willing to accept a part time position with no more than 20 hours per week
- Must be available to work the schedule below: Sunday OFF, Monday 7:30am - 6:00pm (30 min break), Tuesday OFF, Wednesday 7:30am - 6:00pm (30 min), Thursday OFF, Friday OFF, Saturday OFF
MAXIMUM 20 HOURS PER WEEK