At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Reporting to the Atlantic Sales Manager, the Sales Coordinator will serve as an integral member of the sales team. The overall purpose of the job is to provide support to the frontline sales representatives, allowing the Atlantic Field Sales team to meet and exceed all targets and objectives.
- Coordinate and support participation in fairs, off-site events, community events, home shows, student activity, local advertising, etc.
- Manage compensation and commission related tasks
- Assess collateral needs and create cost efficiencies related to quantities and orders
- Gather, track and analyze market insight and competitive activity
- Support internal field sales escalations mailbox in a timely and customer focused manner
- Lead creation, tracking, distribution and management for internal and external work forces
- Sales, OASYS and order entry assistance
- Work cross-functionally with other departments and other Rogers companies to drive sales volume, or improve end to end processes
- Arrange meetings, training, onboarding requirements and other administrative duties as required
- Manage timekeeper and ensure all records are accurate and up to date
- Creating/reconciling purchase orders, monthly purchasing card, AMEX, etc.
- Learn and adhere to all applicable Health & Safety regulations, both legislatively mandated and as outlined in company policy
- Knowledge of field sales and associated processes a definite asset
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point, OASYS, SGI, Maestro
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Organized and detail oriented
- Post-secondary education (preferably in business, sales & marketing, economics, or commerce)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good project management and process improvement skills.
- Comfortable with reporting and analysis
- Experience working within and leading cross-functional teams is an asset.
- Experience in Sales/Operations/Business processes improvements.
- Excellent understanding of business operations processes (sales, technical, billing)
- Available evenings and weekends
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.