Your career. We’ll help you turn goals into achievements.
Car Cleaner Detailer Hampton NH
Enterprise Rent A Car in Hampton, NH has a part time car cleaning position available!
The Service Agent cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Service Agent also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner.
This is a part-time position that pays $13.50/hour and includes 401K and earned paid time off. The required schedule is Monday & Friday from 7:30am-6pm & Saturday from 9am-Noon. A 1 hour break will be given each day worked.
The Service Agent is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a current and valid US driver's license with no more than 1 moving violation and/or at-fault accident on driving record within the past 3 years
- Must have no drug or alcohol related convictions on record within the past 5 years
- Must be willing and able to work outdoors in the elements with long periods of standing, kneeling, and bending
- Must be able to tolerate light physical effort including the handling of average-weight objects (up to 25 pounds)
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position, now or in the future
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work Monday & Friday from 7:30am-6pm & Saturday from 9am-noon.