AAA Tow Driver - Seasonal/Part-Time
AAA Northern New England is seeking applicants for Seasonal and Part-Time Tow Truck Drivers.
**** Visit our Job Fair on Thursday November 21st from 5-7pm at 5 Gibson Rd Scarborough****
This position requires a strong commitment to customer service, with a desire to assist and help others. This exciting opportunity provides on-the job and classroom training to equip Drivers to handle a variety of road-side service problems, while working a set work schedule, with no overnights. You should have a basic mechanical aptitude with a desire to enhance knowledge, while providing legendary service to AAA members.
Come join an organization that prides itself on providing Legendary Service to its Members!
- High school diploma/G.E.D. preferred
- Any combination of education/experience that supports qualifications
- Valid driver’s license with favorable driving record.
- Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, kneel crouch/crawl. Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DOT Card.
- Successful participation in post-offer and annual background check and quarterly random drug/alcohol testing.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
AAA Northern New England complies with the Maine Recreational Marijuana Law