Customer Service/Sales Reps - Interviewing Now
Our customer service focused sales representatives present our Cutco products to both new and existing customers on a low-key, one-on-one basis. We offer a minimum base pay so our reps don’t feel pressured to make asale - instead we ask them to focus on providing excellent service to our customers. We believe the quality of the product speaks for itself.
Vector Marketing is looking to fill part time and full time positions. We provide flexible schedules for anyone looking to make some extra income around their current work schedule. This is also a great opportunity for students to build up their communication and networking skills, while working around their class schedule.
What we offer:
- Excellent pay – great starting base pay. Incentives available based on performance. Paid weekly.
- Solid training – we teach our reps how to do well in this role before they start, and offer continued support and additional training as time goes on. (Many of our top representatives had never had a “real” job before working with us.)
- Flexible scheduling – our reps are able to work around classes, internships, a second job, or family commitments.
- Choiceof location – most interviews take place at our main office, but our sales representatives are able to decide where they work.
What we require:
- Enjoy working with people
- At least 18 or high school graduate
- Conditions apply
- Able to start – at least on a part time basis – within the next 7 – 10 days
- Willing to learn and apply new skills.
What makes a good candidate:
This entry level position is a good fit for people who are looking to supplement their current work schedule. Whether you work as a receptionist, fast food, server, or in retail – we can help work around your busy schedule. If you are a student looking to work around classes or need a flexible schedule to work around your internship this summer (start part time now), our opportunities can work around your needs. It doesn’t matter if you have a Bachelors Degree, an Associates Degree, or no degree at all – we can train you to do well with us.
People who do well with us have experience in just about every field you can imagine - customer service, as a waiter or waitress, administrative assistant, office worker, landscaper, in a call center, sales lead, public relations, advertising, cashier, retail management, communications…
And yes – this means our training is so good that if your previous work was as a barista, a line cook, a cashier, or stocking shelves, you can do well here. (Even if you’ve never worked before!)