Top Jobs in Moose Jaw Area, SK
We are FFUN Group – Canada’s fastest growing motor and recreational group retailer with business units in Ontario, Saskatchewan and Alberta. We have over 20 stores representing many different brands. Our vision is to be Canada’s best place to buy and service automotive and recreational vehicles. We do this by attracting great people to our team, so apply today! We offer great career opportunities, excellent pay programs, terrific benefits, corporate support and training and an amazing culture defined by our core values: Driven to Grow, Team Player, FFUN Attitude and Down to Earth. If you have...
Gibson Energy is currently seeking a Refinery Shift Supervisor to join our team at our Moose Jaw Refinery. This role is responsible for supervising Refinery Process shifts in accordance with Moose Jaw Refinery Policies and Procedures. As a team player, you will work with the Operations team to maintain a safe and effective plant Operation and serve as Management liaison. ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Directly responsible to the Operations Manager for all aspects of the operation of the Crude and Vacuum units, Boiler House and Pumping & Shipping areas.
Who We Are Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. What We Offer • Competitive base pay...
- Limerick, SK
$500 Signing Bonus
LIMERICK COOPSALES AGRONOMIST A full time position with expectations to provide outstanding customer service Qualifications:
- Ag Degree or Diploma and be willing to obtain your Pesticide Vendor Licence. Applicants with relevant combination of education and agricultural experience may be considered.
- Deliver sound agronomic advice and services (crop scouting) to local producers
- Carry out our Farm Contact program.
- Market and distribute crop supplies to...