- Full Time
- 8205 Valley Greens Drive, Carmel, CA 93923
Passion for Exceptional Accounting
Working alongside the amazing team at The Quail Lodge & Golf Club, we are seeking a Senior Accountant to support our Accounting department.
- Work for a highly prestigious hotel located in sunny Carmel Valley, California.
- Learn and grow within a strong hospitality operation.
- xceptional medical benefits, Employee discounts on Lodge, Golf, and Dining services.
- Ensure revenues are audited and posted daily.
- Bank Deposits-reverify daily and reconcile monthly.
- Audits all house banks.
- Processes AP cheeks weekly.
- Ensure timely payment of all vendors. Review the AP aging and resolve all overdue accounts.
- 4 years of experience in hospitality industry preferred
- College degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of the golf and country club environment a plus
- Thorough knowledge in Accounting Principles and procedures
- Thorough knowledge of financial control systems and financial analysis
We are happy to receive your resume for further consideration. To be eligible to apply you must be authorized to work in the United States of America.
About Quail Lodge & Golf Club
Set in California's picturesque Carmel Valley, Quail Lodge & Golf Club is one of The Hongkong and Shanghai Hotels' most well-known resorts, thanks in part to its annual motorsports event, The Quail: A Motorsports Gathering. With its temperate climate, the Club offers a variety of activities to make the best use of the natural beauty of the Santa Lucia Mountains and the myriad attractions on the Monterey Peninsula. Each of the hotel's 93 guestrooms features a private deck or patio that overlooks the Lodge's lakes, golf course and expertly-manicured gardens. Along with vibrant greens and lush landscapes, Quail Lodge is home to Edgar's, a farm-to-table restaurant that highlights fresh local produce and adheres to the Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch guidelines of sustainability. A healthy and active lifestyle is curated throughout Quail Lodge & Golf Club from organic, California-grown cuisine to tennis courts and swimming pools, in addition to the challenging yet approachable golf course originally designed by Robert Muir Graves in 1964.