- Full Time
- 609 2nd Avenue South, Great Falls, MT 59405
State of the art collision repair center!
Collision Repair Technician
Collision Repair Technician Job Duties
• Review damage reports, prepare cost estimates and plan work
• Remove damaged body parts
• Realign car frames and chassis to repair structural damage
• Repair or patch dents, dimples and other minor body damage
• Fit, attach and weld replacements parts onto structure
• Grind, sand, buff and prime refurbished and repaired surfaces
• Apply new finish to restored body parts
• Other job duties include properly disposing of hazardous waste
Collision Repair Technician Requirements
Collision repair technician requires excellent work ethic, manual dexterity, self-starter, attention to detail (being meticulous), strength, endurance, flexibility and the ability to see details at close range all with minimal little supervision.
One to two years of on-the-job training is desired, although not a requirement. Ability to be teachable is a MUST!
Requires a valid drivers’ license and a high school diploma or equivalent
Hourly Wage: DOE
Start Date: Immediately