Your career. We’ll help you turn goals into achievements.
Management Trainee Intern - Monmouth and Ocean Counties, NJ
Our Internships play an integral role in the success of Enterprise and are a comprehensive introduction to our Management Training Program. For a college student, real-world professional business experience can put you above the rest when you enter the job market.
It's Business 101 on 10 cups of coffee
Our interns go at a highly energized pace. From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you'll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of operating a business. And it's learning by doing, not by getting coffee or filing all day. Our college interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. It's a team-based environment where the Enterprise employees are supportive and fun to work with.
This internship will take place during the Summer of 2020, from mid to late-May until mid to end of-August. Interns must be completing their Bachelors Degree program between August 2020 - May 2021 to be eligible.
This posting is for candidates who will be residing in Ocean County.
The flagship branches in this territory are:
1141 Route 88
Lakewood, NJ 08701
5 State Route 36
Eatontown, NJ 07724
When you join our Management Internship Program, you'll acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of running a successful business. You'll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with so many new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected challenges. There is one consistent aspect, however - everyday, you'll learn more about sales/marketing, customer service, business management, and administrative skills than you ever thought possible.
At Enterprise, you won't be a glorified gopher getting coffee or filing all day. Our interns go at the same energized pace and take on the same challenges and responsibilities as our Management Trainees.
Not only is it a paid internship program, but interns may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards. The business training you'll receive will be an amazing jumpstart to your career.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- The ability to operate a motor vehicle is an essential function of this position. Applicants must have a valid, unrestricted, NJ driver's license
- Must be a student in a Bachelor's degree program at a college/university.
- Must be enrolled currently as a senior OR will be enrolled as a senior next semester.
- Must be graduating between August 2020-May 2021.
- Must live within an hour commute of the location, or will you be during the internship period
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Aside from religious observation, must be available to work 40 hours per week during the internship within normal Enterprise business hours.
- Must be able to work from mid to end of May to mid to end of August
New Jersey DMV Requirements:
First-time drivers or under 21 years old:
If you are a first-time driver or under age 21, you must complete the mandatory Graduated Driver License (GDL) program requirements. New Jersey’s GDL program introduces driving privileges gradually to first-time drivers and individuals under the age of 21.