Your search resulted in 247 "Marketing/Public Relations" jobs in Milwaukee, WI. Save Job SearchSave SearchSave Job Search: Marketing/Public Relations
Our customer service focused sales representatives present our Cutco products to both new and existing customers on a low-key, one-on-one basis. We offer a minimum base pay so our reps don’t feel pressured to make asale - instead we ask them to focus on providing excellent service to our customers. We believe the quality of the product speaks for itself.
Vector Marketing is looking to fill part time and full time positions. We provide flexible schedules for anyone looking to make some extra income around their current work schedule. This is also a great opportunity for students to build up their communication and networking skills, while working around their class schedule.
What we offer:
- Excellent pay – great starting base pay. Incentives available based on performance. Paid weekly.
- Solid training – we teach our reps how to do well in this role before they start, and offer continued support and additional training as time goes on. (Many of our top representatives had never had a “real” job before working with us.)
- Flexible scheduling – our reps are able to work around classes, internships, a second job, or family commitments.
- Choiceof location – most interviews take place at our main office, but our sales representatives are able to decide where they work.
What we require:
- Enjoy working with people
- At least 18 or high school graduate
- Conditions apply
- Able to start – at least on a part time basis – within the next 7 – 10 days
- Willing to learn and apply new skills.
What makes a good candidate:
This entry level position is a good fit for people who are looking to supplement their current work schedule. Whether you work as a receptionist, fast food, server, or in retail – we can help work around your busy schedule. If you are a student looking to work around classes or need a flexible schedule to work around your internship this summer (start part time now), our opportunities can work around your needs. It doesn’t matter if you have a Bachelors Degree, an Associates Degree, or no degree at all – we can train you to do well with us.
People who do well with us have experience in just about every field you can imagine - customer service, as a waiter or waitress, administrative assistant, office worker, landscaper, in a call center, sales lead, public relations, advertising, cashier, retail management, communications…
And yes – this means our training is so good that if your previous work was as a barista, a line cook, a cashier, or stocking shelves, you can do well here. (Even if you’ve never worked before!)
- Full Time, Part Time
- Milwaukee, WI 53201
Who we are: Spectrum Networks is a series of 27 hyper-local news and 9 regional sports networks owned and operated by Charter Communications, Inc. Spectrum Networks seeks to provide the most essential local news and information, cultivating relevant and thoughtful conversations that foster informed and engaged communities.
The Environment: Spectrum News is a 24-hour breaking news network which requires employees who are flexible and available to work various shift, including early morning, late evenings, weekends and holidays.
Being on our team means … You’re ready to inspire and be inspired! You’re passionate, creative and highly technical, driven to flourish in a competitive, fast-paced environment. You're fiercely accurate, with a desire to leverage your knowledge, skills and abilities to share news stories to viewers in our local communities. You're nimble, having the ability to pivot in an ever-changing workflow. You are a team player with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills. You have the ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
What we’re looking for: The Senior Marketing Analyst will lead and execute viewership and market research projects in their assigned regions, as well as provide support for the rapidly growing Audience Insights team.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilize qualitative and quantitative data provided by internal and external partners to better understand the TV audience
- Assist news directors, marketing, PR, media sales, creative and production teams with research across multiple markets
- Analyze and interpret both linear and digital data, prepare reports of findings and share the results as requested, including reporting on successes and areas of opportunity
- Research competitive landscape to identify viewership trends and network performance
- Participate in the process of determining a schedule to air new programs
- Provide support to market research projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Experience analyzing data in Microsoft Excel
- Experience analyzing data with one or more of the following media research tools: Adobe Analytics, Chartbeat, CrowdTangle, and other audience measurement systems
- Excellent organization skills, strategic planning, written and oral communications, public speaking, business writing and computer skills (MS Office Suite)
- Knowledge of cable television products and services preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong sense of project ownership
- Develop a strong understanding of stakeholders’ business objectives and key priorities
- Holistic understanding of and passion for media landscape including TV research analysis, marketing, media production, advertising sales, communications and digital media
- Ability to identify trends or themes across multiple qualitative and quantitative data sets
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to react to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments
- Ability to analyze, interpret and present research data in a creative and concise manner
- Ability to learn, understand, and grow with the business
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of market research or related experience
- Overtime may be required to meet deadlines
- Varying schedule due to, breaking news and/or daily news coverage requirements
- Provide 24x7, 365 days per year, on-call support. May entail phone or physical presence at the facility for equipment failure or other disasters. This includes, but is not limited to equipment and power failures, loss of contracted services, storms or severe weather, and schedule conflicts
- Participation in an established on-call rotation
- Full Time
- Milwaukee, WI
Spectrum Reach (www.spectrumreach.com) grows businesses of all sizes with custom, multiscreen advertising solutions, backed by the power of TV, data, innovation, community experts, and unforgettable creative.
The Account Planner is a strategic partner to Account Executives. This position plays a key role in translating customer advertising objectives into data driven and effective ad schedules. This key team member is integral in helping the sales team to maximize multiscreen solutions, which has a direct impact on our ability to deliver and exceed on client’s marketing and advertising expectations. This individual will have a passion for marketing and advertising sales and will be closely aligned with other sales team members and cross functional groups. This position requires strong communication skills and strong attention to detail, in a faced paced sales environment. ..
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively pulls information from Client Needs Analysis and works with Account Executives to understand client marketing objectives.
- Create effective data driven multi-screen advertising schedules for all clients.
- Utilize Kantar, Polk, Nielsen, Commscore, Set Top Box data and other research metrics to make proposal recommendations.
- Coordinate with Regional Digital Account Planner for multi-screen solutions integrated into overall client presentation.
- Create presentations that can be delivered as complete solutions achieving all client needs; partner with Marketing and Research functions to pull information to tell the appropriate story to clients.
- Maximize inventory usage to ensure proposal delivery.
- Create an open honest communication line with all Account Executives (May need to balance the competing needs of multiple Account Executives at the same time).
- Be able to sell through the rationale of each campaign recommendation for the Account Executive to deliver to the client and be grounded in research and data to achieve client objectives.
- Regularly meet and gather feedback on the client schedules that were built to understand necessary changes to improve future schedules.
- Compare purchased schedule with the original avail to ensure delivery against client needs.
- Utilize tools to ensure all necessary accounts meet Posting requirements.
- Partner with Account Executives to review and evaluate campaign effectiveness.
- Work closely with Pricing and Inventory to ensure that all inventory is used effectively and priced appropriately.
- Work cross functionally to create and incorporate local packages into schedules.
- 1+ years of experience in media sales a strong plus
- Knowledge of cable television, digital products, and advanced advertising products is a plus.
- Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communications with overarching skill to translate data, information, and research into powerful points of view—ability to craft and tell a compelling story.
- Previous experience supporting a team of Sales, advertising, or marketing professionals is helpful. Previous experience in an Ad Agency, Media, and/or Ad Sales team is highly preferred.
- Experience and strong knowledge of research databases, tools and applications, including (but not limited to) Nielsen, Scarborough, MRI, Kantar, BIA/Kelsey, eMarketer, and comScore are helpful.
- Familiarity with and experience in digital marketing; understanding of online campaign development, metrics, and optimization strategies.
- Needs to have the ability to decipher between client needs, for example, ‘branding’ campaigns VS ‘call to action’ and the difference between those schedules
- Familiar with writing rationales and/or agency POVs (“point of views”)
- Clear knowledge of media terms as well as media formulas & calculations. Experience estimating ratings are helpful.
- Ability to back-up work and have good logic to creating schedules
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or University preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Full Time
- Brookfield, WI
Along with the 3 jobs posted by HelpWantedMilwaukee.com employers, we found the following positions: