Your search resulted in 407 "Marketing/Public Relations" jobs in Milwaukee, WI. Save Job SearchSave SearchSave Job Search: Marketing/Public Relations
Vector Marketing has entry level openings in customer sales & service to fill immediately (part time work with an option to go full time). No experience is necessary as we provide simple but effective training. Great starting base pay, with an opportunity to make more based on performance. Our company has been around for over 35 years and is looking to fill interviews right away.
What do the entry level positions involve?
Primary responsibilities include working with customers, answering questions about our Cutco products, and writing up orders. Prior experience is not required--- we believe in building our people from the ground up and simultaneously allowing them to expand on their natural abilities in order to launch them into a successful career. We offer flexible schedules, which are great for anyone with another job or students trying to maximize their semester. We do have some full schedules as well for those interested. Morning/afternoon/evenings and weekend positions are currently being filled.
What are the requirements?
- Enjoy working with people
- At least 18 or high school graduate
- Conditions apply
- Able to start – at least on a part time basis – within the next 7 – 10 days
- Willing to learn and apply new skills.
What makes a great candidate?
This entry level position is a good fit for people who are looking to supplement their current work schedule or students looking for flexible work around their classes. Whether you work as a receptionist, cashier, fast food, server, or in retail – we can help work around your busy schedule. It doesn’t matter if you have a Bachelors Degree, an Associates Degree, or no degree at all – we can train you to do well with us. Great for all majors, build your communication skills.
People who do well with us have experience in just about every field you can imagine - customer service, stocked shelves in an amazon warehouse, as a waiter or waitress at a restaurant like Applebees, administrative assistant, in a call center, account manager, sales lead, public relations, advertising, cashier, retail management, communications…
And yes – this means our training is so good that if your previous work was as a barista at Starbucks, a line cook at McDonalds, a cashier at Aldi’s, or stocking shelves at Target, you can do well here. (Even if you’ve never worked before!)
- Full Time, Part Time
- Milwaukee, WI 53201
Spectrum Reach (www.spectrumreach.com) grows businesses of all sizes with custom, multiscreen advertising solutions, backed by the power of TV, data, innovation, community experts, and unforgettable creative.
The Digital Account Planner is a strategic partner to the Digital Sales Manager. This position plays a key role in translating customer advertising objectives into data driven and effective ad schedules. This key team member is integral in helping the sales team to maximize multi-screen solutions, which has a direct impact on our ability to deliver and exceed on client’s marketing and advertising expectations. This individual will have a passion for marketing and advertising sales and will be closely aligned with other sales team members and cross functional groups. This position requires strong communication skills and strong attention to detail, in a fast paced sales environment.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support Advanced Advertising Sales Managers and Local AEs for Advanced Advertising sales planning.
- Proactively pull information from Client Needs Analysis and work with Advanced Advertising Sales Managers and Account Executives to understand client marketing objectives for defined priority account list.
- Understand how consumers are using media today and incorporate that usage into recommendations and targeting strategies.
- Create effective and strategic data driven proposals using our Advanced Advertising product suite.
- Collaborate with Regional Local Account Planner for multi-screen solutions integrated into overall client presentation particularly focused around key and target solutions.
- Maximize inventory usage to ensure proposal delivery.
- Create an open honest communication line with all Account Executives (May need to balance the competing needs of multiple Account Executives at the same time).
- Ability to sell through the rationale of each campaign recommendation for the Account Executive to deliver to the client and back recommendations with research and data to achieve client objectives.
- Regularly meet with Advanced Advertising Sales Manager and Advanced Advertising Coordinator to review pending and live campaigns
- Regularly gather feedback on the client proposals that were built to understand necessary changes to improve future campaigns.
- Partner with Advanced Advertising Sales Managers and Account Executives to review and evaluate campaign effectiveness; driving account strategy for retaining clients and positioning new business.
- Work cross functionally with different groups such as Inventory, Product marketing, and Operations.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Knowledge of digital solutions and advanced advertising products.
- Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communications with overarching skill to translate data, information, and research into powerful points of view—ability to craft and tell a compelling story.
- Previous experience supporting a team of Sales, advertising, or marketing professionals. Previous experience in an Ad Agency, Media, and/or Ad Sales team is highly preferred.
- Familiarity with and experience in digital marketing; understanding of online campaign development, metrics, and optimization strategies.
- Needs to have the ability to decipher between client needs, for example, ‘branding’ campaigns VS ‘call to action’
- Familiar with writing rationales and/or agency POVs (“point of views”)
- Clear knowledge of media terms as well as media formulas & calculations.
- An analytical mindset that identifies solutions based in data.
- Ability to back-up work and have good logic to creating schedules.
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Marketing, Business or a related field is preferred.
Sales Experience is a plus (1+ yrs)
- Full Time
- Milwaukee, WI
Along with the 2 jobs posted by HelpWantedMilwaukee.com employers, we found the following positions: