Join Our Team Today! Good Pay, Benefits & Multiple Shifts
Restaurant Manager & Shift Leaders
When people think of DENNY’S, it seems just about everyone can recount a story about an early morning breakfast with friends or a relaxed dinner with family. Without a doubt, DENNY’S, has become as much as part of American life as baseball or apple pie. However, a large attraction of DENNY’S goes beyond the menu. DENNY’S offers an enormous range of management opportunities to people with ability and a dream.
As a Restaurant Manager, you will help lead the staff and assist in the training and development of your personnel. You will be responsible for all restaurant operations and providing excellent customer service. We will work with you to maintain a safe, secure and pleasant work environment for you and all your staff. You will sharpen your existing skills by participating in a comprehensive MIT training program that will assist you in meeting your goals. If you are committed to providing excellent customer service and have a good knowledge of restaurant operations, then we encourage you to apply today!
To ensure success, Denny's provides extensive training programs for its employees at all levels.
Our benefits for Restaurant Manager include:
- · Major Medical & Dental Insurance
- · Life insurance plan
- · Short-Term Disability
- · 401(k) Plan
- · Paid Vacation
- · Sick Time
- · Bonus Plan
- · Restaurant Manager Training Program
- · And MUCH more!
- 1+ years restaurant management experience
- 1+ years experience managing operations with an annual sales volume of $1+ million
- 1+ years experience supervising and training 5-10 employees
- Proven track record of providing a quality product and maintaining a clean facility
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs on a regular basis
- Intermediate level PC skills including MS Outlook, MS Word, and MS Excel