- Full Time
- 5010 University Ave. Suite 500, Lubbock, TX 79413
Established Lubbock Law Firm seeks full-time legal secretary
Established Lubbock Law Firm seeks full-time legal assistant for a general practice law firm with multiple attorneys, who is dedicated and hard working.
Must be able to demonstrate efficiency in handling emails, managing Outlook calendar, taking phone calls, and effectively communicating with clients daily. The ideal candidate will demonstrate timeliness and an ability to focus and prioritize daily tasks. Performance based raises and bonuses available. Law office experience desired but not required. Willing to train a self-motivated individual.
The ideal candidate should have prior law office experience.
Classification: Full-time, salary. Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
* Articulate and able to interact well with people.
* Ability to learn new processes and procedures quickly
* Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a fast-paced environment
* Proficient with Microsoft Word or WordPerfect and Adobe.
* Prepare basic legal documents.
* Schedule and screen matters with clients and attorneys.
* Calendar and Confirm hearings, appointments, mediations, etc.
* Answer phones and greet clients.
* Maintain filing system and accurate records.
* Ensure that outgoing mail, emails, filings, and faxes are delivered timely.
* Process incoming mail.
* Other duties as assigned (copying, e-filing, scanning, etc.).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: commensurate with experience