Top Jobs in Lubbock Area, TX
Job-Specific Career Training
Discipline. Loyalty. Experience. Every employer wants someone with these qualities because these are the people who become leaders. And those are exactly the qualities you'll develop as a Soldier in the Army National Guard. Imagine competing for a management position and it comes down to you and one other applicant. The strong work ethic, valuable skills, and undeniable experience you gain in the Army National Guard will give you the edge you need in today's competitive job market. And...
Great Sales Opportunity!
IMMEDIATE SALES OPENINGS!!! DO YOU WANT TO MAKE BIG MONEY THIS YEAR?
- Great Environment...Gross intensive pay plans and HUGE bonus packages!
- Sales openings with great first year income potential! Medical, 401K, Paid Vacations, 5-Day Work Week and No Sundays! Management opportunities are available – this is truly a ground floor opportunity for the right candidates!
- Work in a friendly, professional business environment! You will love this career! “No Experience? No Problem!”
Aflac Benefits Consultant Needed
EVER THOUGHT… EVER WONDERED…
- Where will I be five years from now if I remain in my current position?
- Will I attain the financial security I need (or that my family needs)?
- Do I really enjoy my current occupation and lifestyle?
- Have I ever considered being my own boss?
Responsible for moving and fueling general aviation aircraft and fueling some airlines for a 25 year old successful Fixed Base Operation. Must be self motivated, reliable and safety minded. Full time starting at $11.00 per hour with benefits including: sick pay, vacation, uniform assistance, major medical and 401K. Must pass criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen. You may apply in person at Lubbock Aero, 6304 N Cedar Avenue, Lubbock, TX. Call 806-747-5101 for directions.
Fast Pace, Growing Company
Summary The human resources assistant is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with the HR Manager and CFO. This position provides administrative support on all personnel matters. Essential Functions
- Performs customer service functions by answering phones, employee requests and questions.
- Prepares and implements new hire paperwork and necessary processes for onboarding. Including verification of I-9 documentation and background screening.
- Responsible for maintaining employee...