Share with friends:
We are hiring an Office Assistant to join our growing team. This is a full time position for a detail oriented individual. Aqua Lock is the perfect place to grow your career.
- Greet visitors in a professional manor
- Answer phone calls and direct callers to the appropriate department
- Monitor and manage inventory of office supplies; order and distribute office supplies as necessary.
- Coordinate and schedule appointments and meetings for the sales team
- Perform other administrative support task, including updating and sorting files, drafting and proofreading correspondence, and conducting research
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required, associates degree preferred
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in an office setting, preferably in an administrative or clerical role
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and comfortable working independently
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including strong spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Must be committed to providing outstanding customer service and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills and ability to operate general office equipment