Join our Team
Machine Shop Helper
MACHINE SHOP HELPER
Paco Manufacturing an established Southern Indiana Company for 70 years that specializes in Custom Machinery Builds, Fabrication, Machining and Contract Manufacturing is looking for an individual to join our team to produce quality equipment and components. The successful applicant will need to have capabilities to perform the following Job Requirements:
- Operate small overhead crane for loading, unloading of Steel Trucks, and loading of saws.
- Ability Read Saw Cut Sheets and saw raw material to size required. Requires the use of Horizontal Band Saws, Cold Saw, and vertical Band saw. (Materials consist of Steel, Aluminum, Plastics etc)
- Operate Fork truck safely.
- Build Skids / Boxes for shipments of machined components with limited direction.
- Operate CNC Machines if needed.
- Light Building Maintenance experience and Spray Painting are considered a plus.
- Have capability and willingness to learn and work in different areas of manufacturing at our facility as needed.
- Health Insurance including Dental and Vision options.
- Paid Vacations and Holidays.
- Compensation is based on experience.
Send Resume online to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
P.O. Box 2188
Clarksville, In 47131