Join our Team
Paco Manufacturing an established company in Southern Indiana for 70 Years is seeking a Full Time Machine Builder for Assembling New Custom Designed Equipment. Candidate Responsibilities and Experience are to include the following:
- Blueprint reading for Mechanical Assembly with the Capabilities of Electrical, Hydraulic and Pneumatics considered to be a plus.
- Understanding of Component and Assembly fit up Tolerancing.
- Knowledge of Hydraulic and Pneumatic components and assembly.
- Ability to read Basic Measuring Instruments including Rules, Dial Calipers and Micrometers to check Components when required.
- Basic Machine Shop Skills and knowledge.
- Hand Tools and Toolbox. (Roll Around preferred)
- Capability to follow directions and work independently as well as in a Team environment.
- Forklift and Rigging experience.
- Willingness to travel to customer Job Site. (This is an occasional occurrence only)
We offer Competitive Wages and Benefits to qualifying individuals including Paid Vacations and Holidays, 401K Plan and Health Insurance.
Please send Resume online to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to P.O. Box 2188 Clarksville, Indiana 47131