Your career. We’ll help you turn goals into achievements.
License and Title Clerk
We have an opening for an Administrative Support position as a License and Title Clerk in Louisville, KY. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and efficient with emphasis on following the process.
General Job Summary:
Primary responsibility is to process DMV paperwork as part of the car sale process for both our Retail and Wholesale departments. This is an administrative position with opportunity for an individual to perform some basic accounting duties as well as provide customer service and support to the Remarketing Department and their customers.
- Process necessary paperwork to transfer ownership upon sale for our Remarketing car sales
- Title and register referral deals for assigned
- Ensure all documents are in compliance with federal and state regulations and file is fully complete
- Work closely with Remarketing personnel
- Comply with audit procedures to ensure file is complete before filing
- Analysis of accounts receivable and license and title accounts to research any outstanding balances or credits on a regular basis
- Ensure lien is recorded correctly for customers within state guidelines.
- Issue checks for customer refunds via PeopleSoft
- Follow up procedures that are thorough, timely and accurate to ensure deadlines are met
- General administrative duties
The right candidate will also have strong time-management and organizational skills and be extremely detail oriented. Candidate’s should be comfortable working independently and in a team environment. In addition this position will work out of our Group office 5899 located in Louisville, KY.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have at least one year of experience in an administrative support position
- Must have License and Title experience
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work full-time, 40 hours a week