Come join our "Hive"!
Assisted Living Home Caregiver
Assisted Living Home Caregiver, under the direction of the Home Manager.
We are looking for a competent Caregiver to care for our clients in a professional and compassionate manner. The ideal candidate will be patient and friendly with excellent communication skills. You should be able to follow instructions and perform a variety of tasks to help clients. Positions available for 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts.
- Help remind clients to take prescribed medication
- Assist clients with ambulation and mobility around the house or outside (doctor’s appointments, walks etc.)
- Assist clients with personal care and hygiene
- Do the client’s shopping or accompany them when they shop
- Perform light housekeeping duties that clients can’t complete on their own
- Be a pleasant and supportive companion
- Report any unusual incidents
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- Other duties as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Some caregiving experience preferred
- Willingness to adhere to health and safety standards
- Respectful and compassionate
- Good time management skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Willing to work various shifts when needed