Share with friends:
Regional Manager, Pricing & Planning - Ad SalesSpectrum Reach (www.spectrumreach.com) grows businesses of all sizes with custom, multiscreen advertising solutions, backed by the power of TV, data, innovation, community experts, and unforgettable creative.
The Regional Manager of Pricing and Planning leads pricing and inventory planning in support of the Regional Sales team including the potential for local market responsibilities. This Manager supports the Sales team with pricing, yield management and analytical guidance, including setting rates, supporting pre-sales activities, reviewing and approving linear inventory orders, identifying market opportunities, tailoring packages to the local market, and analyzing pricing and inventory utilization. This person also coordinates with Field Finance to identify specific risks and opportunities to support budgeting and forecasting processes. This person will also assist the Sales team with identifying salable inventory, evaluating proposed pricing, coordinating multi-market order clearance, and coordinating reporting and BI support.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES
- Manages Regional, in-market Pricing and Planning Managers (PPM).
- Responsible for team development, talent development, performance management, and fosters role consistency.
- Ensures PPMs are integrated into critical workflows. Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Delivers planning and pricing strategy perspective in all regional leadership meetings.
- Collaborates with Sales’ Regional Vice Presidents (RVP) to identity and develop regional pricing strategy.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures that support sales goals.
- Ensures effective and consistent communication is cascaded throughout the Regional and Local teams.
- Develops, designs, implements and shares regional key performance measures around linear pricing and inventory utilization.
- Leads and participates in cross functional and inter-departmental projects and initiatives.
- May also have local market PPI responsibilities.
- 4+ years of Media Inventory work experience
- 2+ years of experience working with sales organizations in a consultative manor.
- 1+ years of management preferred
- Previous experience in Pricing and Planning strongly preferred
- Proven ability to analyze and interpret data from multiple sources
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Extensive knowledge of data analysis, and related functions
- Proficiency in preparing executive level reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or equivalent experience