Sales - Professional Development Consultant
Located in Hauppauge, Long Island, NY, AccountantsWorld has been serving the accounting profession for over 29 years. One of the major high-tech employers on Long Island, we are the recognized leader of cloud solutions for accountants. Our major offerings include cloud solutions for accounting, payroll processing, trial balance, document management, client portals, practice management, and website creation.
The Accounting profession is going through a major transformation as it moves to the cloud, which is why this is a very exciting time to come onboard. We are looking for driven, consultative “sales” professionals in the Long Island, New York area who want to be part of a pioneering software company with excellent solutions, highly congenial work environment and significant growth opportunities.
· Minimum of 6 months to 2 years of experience in Soft as a Service (SaaS) sales and/or technology sales to Small & Medium Businesses (SMB)
· An undergraduate degree in Business. A concentration in Accounting would be a real plus
· Collaborative team player who is also able to work independently and be comfortable in a fluid, fast-paced environment
· Ability to multi-task in a high-volume, fast-paced environment, without sacrificing attention to detail
· Experience managing account communications through a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
· You enjoy a consultative selling approach articulating concepts, doing presentations and the thrill of booking new business
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
What you will do:
· Meet / Exceed sales quota targets for the month/quarter and year
· The selling motion will be conducted from our offices in Long Island, although there will be local travel periodically to prospects in Long Island and the NY boroughs
· Build a pipeline consisting of new sales opportunities utilizing leads provided by our Marketing team, the Sales Development organization and your ability to cold prospect using internal lead sources, social media and referral selling
· Using consultative skills, understand the prospects’ business goals and our solution fit to qualify or disqualify as high percentage targets
· Demonstrate products, features and functions as a means to developing and progressing sales opportunities from pipeline to closure
· Ensure clients have and utilize access to the right success activities; onboarding programs, implementation webinars, training materials, support etc.
· Maintain healthy, engaged pipeline of prospects
· Collaborate with internal team members to understand the latest products and services offerings
Total compensation for this position determined by skill set and level of experience. In addition, AccountantsWorld offers a complete benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401K and more. EOE