Sales Development Representative (SDR) – Part Time
Located in Hauppauge, Long Island, NY, AccountantsWorld has been serving the accounting profession for over 30 years. One of the major high-tech employers on Long Island, we are the recognized leader of cloud solutions for Accountants. Our major offerings include a suite of cloud solutions for accounting, and payroll processing. Please visit www.AccountantsWorld.com for an overview of our way of doing business, and to familiarize yourself with our products and services.
The SDR role is a part-time position with flexible hours between 8:30am to 7:00pm, with a total workweek of 25 hours.
The prime responsibilities of the SDR include:
· Develop a working knowledge of the two core AccountantsWorld solutions to acquire the necessary knowledge in order to qualify prospects for the ideal solution fit for
o Accounting Power
o Payroll Relief
· Securing attendance for our sales webinars and 1:1 solution demonstration with an expectation of placing 50+ outbound calls per day
· Acquire a working knowledge our customer relationship management system position in order to document all sales activity
· Data-mine from our CRM and LinkedIn to identify prospects that would be an ideal fit for our solutions
· Complete on demand-tasks associated with enhancing the quality of our internal data sources used for sales prospecting
· Patience, discipline, and a friendly disposition.
· A “can-do” attitude
· Excellent Communication skills.
· Bachelors’ degree recommended but not required.
· Accounting Degree a real plus.
· Payroll experience a real plus
The position pays $17 per hour plus commission.