Your career. We’ll help you turn goals into achievements.
Part Time Sr. Customer Assistance Representative - Lake Havasu
Part Time Customer Assistance Representative Sr (CAR Sr) will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their branch and rental needs. The CAR Sr will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience with duties to include sales, customer service and some administrative functions.
Must be able to work the following schedule:
Monday - Friday: 1pm to 6pm
This position pays $12.00 per hour.
Job location: 730 N Lake Havasu Ave, Lake Havasu City, Arizona
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
- Sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns, check-ins and exit kiosk transactions
- Take incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
- Manage outgoing calls for callback management, A/Rs and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior by hand or by operating washing equipment when needed
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer billing
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Must have at least 1 year prior retail customer service experience
- A basic level of computer experience and understanding of Microsoft Office Products is required
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 3 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work the following schedule:
Monday - Friday: 8am to 1pm