Flexible work schedule - Apply Now, Start Within the Week
Part Time Sales
As we head into the final quarter of the year, we have an immediate need for additional sales representatives. Apply now and you may be working within the week. No previous sales experience necessary, we train. Both part time and full time positions available – some remote work possible as well. We have a quick increase commission structure supported by excellent base pay.
This entry level sales position is a solid opportunity for current college students, recent high school graduates, and anyone needing extra income, a flexible schedule, and who has an interest in sales. Our representatives sell Cutco products through a low-key one-on-one approach that emphasizes customer service.
Experience is not necessary because our training is designed to help people do well immediately - as long as someone is willing to learn, they can be successful. We recognize that our sales team is the key to our success, so after initial training we continue to provide training and support to help our people improve.
What we offer:
- Excellent pay – we have a weekly base that means our reps are always paid for their work and also a commission structure that increases based on career sales rather than quotas.
- Flexible schedules – our sales reps are able to work around classes, an internship, a second job, or family commitments.
- Training – new sales reps get up to speed quickly and more experienced people gain additional skills.
- Choice of location – most interviews take place at our main office, but our sales representatives are able to decide where they work. Some of our sales reps are able to work remotely.
What we require:
- Enjoy working with people.
- Conditions apply.
- Must be at least 18 or a high school graduate.
- Willingness to learn and apply new skills.
- Looking for people who can start within the next seven to ten days.
What makes a good candidate:
This entry level position is a good fit for people who are looking for a part time or full time opportunity. If you are a student looking to work around an internship or classes - or just need a flexible schedule - our opportunities can work around your needs. Because of the quality of our training, we're able to take on people who are still in school or who entered the job market right out of high school and train them to quickly become successful.
People who do well with us have experience in just about every field you can imagine – from customer service, sales, or marketing to working as a receptionist or a server (or other restaurant work). We've had fantastic sales reps whose previous experience was limited to a call center or telemarketing (which, by the way, we DON'T do). Some of our top reps were once administrative assistants or sales leads or cashiers, while others worked in all sorts of different retail positions – working the floor to assistant manager and just about anything in between.
And many, many of our people have no previous experience. At all. Except for maybe babysitting or mowing the neighbor's lawn. We trained and supported them well enough for them to be successful – so even if you've never worked before, we can train you, too.