GREAT PLACE TO WORK!
Job Purpose: To engineer custom electrical products, namely switchgear, for use as stand-alone, sellable equipment or as sub-components of other sellable Girtz equipment.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology and 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
· Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the electrical engineering field.
· Reliable and predictable attendance required.
· Designs, Develops, and tests all aspects of electrical switchgear and controls.
· Applies knowledge of engineering principles to design products such as three phase switchgear, low and medium voltage power equipment, motorized louver control systems, house electrical schemes, PLC based controls, etc.
· May be involved in fabrication, operation, application, installation, and/or repair of electrical products.
· Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
· Works under immediate supervision.
Primary job functions only occasionally require exercising independent judgment.