- Full Time
- 50000 Year
- 811 Monitor Street, La Crosse, WI 54603
Great opportunity to grow and develop our club for the future.
We are seeking a General Manager to join our team! The General Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Club including: direct supervision, hiring & training of staff; planning and implementing of budgets; bookkeeping; and development and execution of relevant marketing initiatives to grow the club.
- Hire and ensure Staff is trained and managed to provide exceptional service at all times to members and guests.
- Ensure building and grounds are functional, immaculate and appropriately decorated at all times.
- Interact with members, staff and Board of Directors to ensure a premier experience.
- Work with members to plan reservations and events at the club.
- Work with our kitchen & banquet partner to ensure quality, consistency and experience.
- Engage members in club activities by effective communication, hosting regular member-only events and consistent outreach program.
- Ability to take ownership and work independently.
- Polished, detail-orientated individual.
- Passion for exceptional hospitality and customer service.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Previous restaurant management experience is preferred.