Technical Delivery Lead
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Rogers is seeking a Technical Delivery Lead responsible for the Maestro-Billing & Revenue Assurance Applications. Reporting to the Manager Rating & Revenue Platforms at the Rogers Park Brampton Campus, this individual will provide the Technical guidance and Lead the Rating & Billing Deliverables.
What you will be doing...
- Technical/systems analysis, design, development, unit testing, system integration testing, implementation and support of software applications, using existing and emerging technology platforms.
- A custodian of established architecture, ensuring documented standards and procedures are adhered to and the smooth interpretation applications.
- Obtain the necessary clarity of the requirements, working with project managers, sponsors and other stakeholders to develop and plan technical strategies; agree upon project priorities and deliver applications that support business requirement, including systems integration testing prior to code release to Quality Assurance.
- Support professional development of both technical and soft skills personally and for that of the team; at the more senior levels, train and participate in company and industry working groups; encourage a culture that supports the development of innovative and effective business solutions.
- Solid understanding of the businesses, well-developed people and project management skills.
- Leads the technical design, development and implementation of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems; coding, system testing, implementation and documentation of solutions.
- Reconciliation of complex data sets, CDR’s, billed and unbilled customer data, provisioning systems
- Analyzes, defines and documents requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment.
- Contributes to defining time tables and project plans, analyzes and estimates feasibility, cost, time, and compatibility with hardware and other programs.
- Takes lead for establishing, implementing and monitoring 'best practices’ for technical development methodologies and tools, ensuring expected application performance levels are achieved.
- Builds understanding of industry trends and contributes to the development of standards and practices for areas of domain expertise; influences the development of plans and processes; signs-off code reviews.
- Extends expertise across multiple technical domains; awareness of risks associated with application development and potential impacts, incorporating risk planning and mitigation.
- Determines staffing requirements and may select team members.
What you should have...
- 5+ years of delivery experience in Amdocs Billing Application & Revenue Assurance Platforms
- 5+ years of experience as Technical Lead on the Telecom Billing domain
- Graduate or Masters Degree
- Amdocs Ensemble/Enabler
- ETL tools, Informatica (Knowledge of Revenue Guard is an asset)
- Oracle, Business Objects, SSAS.
- Database experience
- Application performance tuning
- Functional and Performance testing
- Business Functional Knowledge
- Business Process Knowledge
- Core Application Systems
- Operational Functions
- Foundation Architecture Knowledge
- ITS Development
- Programming Languages
- Analytical Thinking
- Professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Problem Solving
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.