Sr. Process Improvement Analyst
At Rogers we’re for supporting you on a journey to a rewarding career. Whether you’re a developer, an analyst, or a customer care consultant, Rogers is the place where ideas become reality. We embrace change, and find ways to do better. And we deliver on that commitment by fostering an environment of passion and innovation for all people.
The Sr. Process Improvement Analyst position will be based in Brampton, will report to the Manager, IT Process Improvement within the IT PMO. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading numerous initiatives that will result in measurable improvements of efficiency and effectiveness of business processes, and will contribute to evolving the process improvement practice within IT, based on BPM and Lean Six Sigma. Also, the successful candidate will act as a catalyst for change and will plan a key role in driving the transformation of the IT PMO by championing and developing a sustainable culture of continuous process improvement.
We are looking for a highly talented, results-oriented, high-energy and passionate professional with the ability to influence our leaders.
- Research possible solutions to existing problems, identify or conceptualize process/system improvements, evaluate the business cases, validate results with process owners.
- Proactively seek, identify and evaluate opportunities for improvement through various methods.
- Provide input into the selection, evaluation and prioritization of process improvement initiatives.
- Develop actionable plans for the implementation of process improvement opportunities that drive customer satisfaction and/or reduced delivery/operating costs.
- Lead the successful implementation of process improvement projects.
- Utilize change management techniques to ensure the improvements are successfully implemented and sustained.
- Contribute to developing a robust Project Delivery framework by leveraging BPM and Lean Six Sigma principles, methodologies, practices and tools.
- Explore more effective and efficient ways to delivery projects under uncertainty and ambiguity, in a fast changing environment.
- Contribute to the development/enhancement of processes, methodologies, best practices and standards.
- Work collaboratively with Go-To-Market (GTM) and Network business partners to leverage best practices, align and streamline end-to-end business processes.
- Apply best-in-class methodologies and tools to improve processes and yield results efficiently and effectively.
- Evaluate, design, execute, measure, monitor and control business processes.
- Champion the Lean Six Sigma principles, methodologies, practices and tools for Process Improvement throughout the IT organization.
- Act as change agent for process improvements and support the adoption of best practices.
- Proactively develop and manage strong and collaborative relationships across the organization.
- Support the onboarding, training and education of Lean Six Sigma within the IT Process Improvement team.
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Business.
- Proven work experience with BPM and Lean Six Sigma body of knowledge, methodologies, tools and techniques (Lean Six Sigma Black Belt and/or BPM certification would be an asset).
- 5+ years of applicable work experience in leading and implementing process improvements initiatives in service organizations.
- Experience in the technology and/or telecommunications industry (preferred).
- Experience with change management and with organizational transformation (preferred).
- Expert knowledge of business process improvement.
- Knowledge of IT SDLC.
- Experience in developing and leading high-performance teams.
- Superior analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills.
- Highly developed project management skills.
- Experience working within cross functional teams.
- Must be proficient in Excel, Visio, PowerPoint.
- Energetic self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of general business management.
- Simplify and innovate
- Take ownership of the what and the how
- Equip people to succeed
- Execute with discipline and pride
- Talk straight, build trust, and over deliver