Salesforce Technical Architect
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Rogers is seeking a Salesforce/Vlocity Technical Solution Architect supporting our Sales and Marketing organizations for the Rogers for Business portfolio ensuring all solutions are delivered on time within budget and with good quality. Reporting to the Senior Manager, at the Rogers Park Brampton Campus, you will be accountable and responsible for providing cost effective and quality solutions to projects and initiatives for our Business partners.
To support our customer centric transformation, Rogers has made a strategic long term investment in the Salesforce ecosystem to help bring this vision to reality. As part of this investment we are utilizing and deploying the following components Sales, Service, Marketing, and Field Service clouds, Communities, Einstein, Mulesoft analytics. We will also be utilizing Vlocity Telecom centric Order Management, CPQ, and CLM.
We are looking for people that are excited and willing to learn, adapt, and grow with us as we embrace this platform, its capability, and transform Rogers for Business.
What you will be doing:
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge of all Saleforce.com and Vlocity product offerings and solutions.
- As part of Scrum team, propose, design and develop the solutions using the Salesforce and Vlocity platforms.
- Design, Develop and maintenance of a complex integrations between Salesforce and external systems.
- Design solutions for the lead-to-cash user journey in the Sales process leveraging Salesforce and Vlocity components such as Enterprise Product Catalog (EPC), Configure Price Quote (CPQ), Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) and Order Management (OM).
- Working to transition from Salesforce Classic to Lightning and developing Lightning Components.
- Work closely with the Salesforce/Vlocity Developers to develop and improve on data quality and Salesforce user experience.
- Build and unit tests the solution leveraging enabling Vlocity technologies (i.e. Industry Console, Card Framework, Omniscript, Data Raptor and Integration Procedures).
- Setup, Configure and Maintenance of the Salesforce applications ecosystem including Salesforce platform, Sales cloud, Service cloud, Vlocity Communications & Order Management, custom components and various AppExchange packages.
- Optimize business processes defined for a customer by leveraging Vlocity Industry solutions.
- Help to document the Epics and User Stories during Design and work closely to guide Developers during Development and Testing Sprints.
- Prepares documentation, use cases, current/proposed process, workflows, data flows, process re-engineering studies, functional specifications, risk integration, end-user adoption plans/ guides and organization structures.
- Subject matter expert for all Saleforce.com/Vlocity product offerings and solutions and provide guidance to the Development team on the best use of OOB Salesfore/Vlocity products.
- Work with Enterprise Business Unit, Go to Market teams, ERM and IT teams to develop realistic IT solution and delivery schedule while clearly stating IT scope and deliverables.
- Gathers and documents internal and external business user and functional specification requirements using interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, site visits, and task and workflow analysis in highly complex environments.
- Accountable for Salesforce/vlocity solution delivery for our business partners.
- Recommends and delivers solutions that increase the overall Salesforce/Vlocity user experience.
- Coordinates team efforts to resolve complex issues and conflicts and escalate to executive level wherever required.
- Document current and future state processes, and develop technical specifications for projects and enhancements.
What you have:
- 5+ years of Developers Experience and 2+ years of Architecture experience in Salesforce CRM in a Telecom Industry
- Experience with EPC, OM, CPQ and CLM solutions preferably with Vlocity
- Experience in Salesforce Lightning. Extensive experience developing Lightning Components - both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components in Java Script within the Aura framework.
- Knowledge and experience in Core Vlocity platform (CMT, INS, PubSec), OmniScript, DataRaptor, Actions
- Salesforce and Vlocity Certification preferred
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce platform (Service/Sales/Communities): Apex, VisualForce, Lightning, object configuration, Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Data Loader, AppExchange, Web Services, Components, Custom Objects, Workflows & Approvals, Dashboards,Reports, Analytic Snapshots, etc.
- Experience with DevOps, Cloud and Salesforce application development lifecycle.
- Experience using versioning control/continuous integrations tools such as Jenkins, ANT, Git, GitHub, BitBucket, Gerrit
- Demonstrated experience with Software Development Lifecycle methodologies (Waterfall and Agile).
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce integration scenarios leveraging out of the box and third-party solutions.
- Solid knowledge of Vlocity platform: Core Vlocity platform (CMT, INS, PubSec), OmniScript, DataRaptor, Actions, etc;
- Vlocity Admin Essentials/Vlocity Developer Essentials certified
- Vlocity Products: Vlocity product functions (CPQ, CLM, EPC, Order Management, etc);
- Experience with DevOps and Salesforce application development lifecycle
- Experience using versioning control/continuous integrations tools such as Jenkins, ANT, git, Gerrit
- Expert knowledge in JIRA & Confluence tools
- Effective communicator both oral and written, with the ability to frame technology issues in business terms.
- Creates clear and coherent written materials.
- Experience working in an end-to-end Salesforce / AppExchange solution implementations
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with aptitude for achieving results.
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.