Assistant Store Manager- Big Bay
At Rogers we’re for supporting you on a journey to a rewarding career. Whether you’re a developer, an analyst, or a customer care consultant, Rogers is the place where ideas become reality. We embrace change, and find ways to do better. And we deliver on that commitment by fostering an environment of passion and innovation for all people.
Assistant Store Manager
Our Assistant Store Managers are the upcoming leaders of our store. They’re coaches, cheerleaders and exceptional sales people who are committed to delivering a superior and consistent customer experience, every time.
At Rogers, we drive a culture built on the foundation of a high performance team that are responsible, innovative, dynamic and passionate individuals. We’re dedicated to making things simpler for our customers, and we want people on our team who listen to and understand what our customers want and need.
Retail has impact at Rogers, and so can you.
In this role you will:
- Deliver superior and consistent customer experiences
- Motivate your team to surprise and delight every customer, and make their experiences memorable
- Be the first to learn about new products and services
- Challenge the status quo and embrace innovation
- Empower your team to drive towards higher sales results month over month
- Embrace our coaching culture and help your team realize their potential
You are someone who:
- Has a clear mission and purpose – you want to help lead and inspire a team to succeed and be passionate about the customer
- Has an infectious attitude – your team and our customers can tell that you love what you do
- Believes that customer experience isn’t just about the transaction – it’s about building genuine relationships with customers
- Wants to grow as a leader – you own your strengths and look for ways to challenge yourself
- Inspires your team to build skills and experience that will help them reach their career goals
Benefits for you:
- We invest in you, just as much as you invest in us
- Annual compensation plus quarterly bonus
- Opportunities to grow and develop your career
- Strong internal development programs
- Comprehensive health and dental plan for full time and part time employees
- Outstanding share options and wealth accumulation programs
- Employee discounts across Rogers & Fido services
- Overtime pay eligible
As part of the recruitment process, candidates will be required to provide consent for and successfully pass a criminal background check.
- Simplify and innovate
- Take ownership of the what and the how
- Equip people to succeed
- Execute with discipline and pride
- Talk straight, build trust, and over deliver