Share with friends:
Sr. Credit Services Specialist - Fraud Investigations
Assists team leader / manager with oversight of daily departmental work activities. Assignments are broad in nature and often require originality and ingenuity.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
- Provides reporting to supervisors/managers which assists them in monitoring the performance of team members.
- Provides direction, guidance and coaching to team members.
- Adapts procedures, processes, tools, equipment and techniques to accomplish the requirements of the position.
- May assist in scheduling and coordinating team activities.
- Assists team leader/managers with escalated calls, emails, and corporate escalations.
- Observes specialists to ensure adherence to company policies and procedures, reporting discrepancies back to the team leader / manager for follow up.
- Identifies and presents opportunities for improved operational procedures inside and outside the department to team leader and managers on an ongoing basis.
- Assists with training and auditing of department for adherence to established policies and procedures.
- Projects include complex problem resolution, applying policies and procedures and practical application of the general and specific technical aspects of the job.
- Perform other duties as requested by supervisor
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from leaders, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- In depth Knowledge of the ICOMS and/or CSG billing systems, extensive knowledge of billing cycles and cross divisional procedures.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of computers, spreadsheet and word processing software is required.
- Possess good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in order to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external customers.
- Requires self-motivation, accuracy, problem solving and the ability to perform effectively in a fast paced multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to make sound business decisions’ and multi-task in a fast paced environment. Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Office a must
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Related Work Experience
- Related experience in similar field and/or training -4+ years
- Experience dealing with and resolving difficult and escalated issues - 3+ years
- Experience in collections or customer service preferred. -3+ years
- Operational knowledge of Sales & Customer Service is preferred. - 2+ years
- Office environment
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability