Your career. We’ll help you turn goals into achievements.
Emerald Club Service Specialist Part Time Kona National Airport
Big Island National Car Rental at the Kailua Kona Airport (96740) location currently has an opening for an Emerald Club Service Specialist (Part Time)!
This role focuses on ensuring professional, superior, friendly and efficient customer service specifically to the members of our loyalty program called the Emerald Club. An Emerald Club Specialist is responsible for greeting and fulfilling the needs of the Emerald Club members including appropriate vehicle selection as determined by the Emerald Club program guidelines, with speed and accuracy. The Specialist also performs all responsibilities with professionalism and focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This position is 30-39 hours per week and is eligible for benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K and more.
If you are a good problem solver with a strong focus on providing superior, friendly, and efficient service then this role may be for you!
- Welcome Emerald Club members using prescribed, appropriate dialogue as they arrive on the lot making them feel valued and welcome
- Provide information in a professional and courteous manner
- Review daily game plan in preparation for Emerald Service delivery
- Review reservation manifest for special requests
- Work pro-actively with Drivers, Service Agents, Return Agents and Managers to ensure proper vehicle supply.
- Maintain clean, low mileage fleet mix that meets Emerald Club requirements
- Ensure that vehicle hangtags are completed correctly
- Return failed inspection units back to production for re-cleaning and service agent coaching
- Facilitate change of equipment (COE) vehicles or additional equipment to meet customer's needs
- Knowledgeable of Emerald Club program, including marketing initiatives and various methods of delivery (MOD), all Levels of Services (LOS).
- Understand and utilize radio communication codes in a professional manner
- Assist members with questions and concerns and provide resolution as necessary
- Offer assistance with luggage as needed
- Document and communicate customer service issues to a manager
- Keep Aisle area organized and clean for ease of access and appearance of the facility
- Direct customers to the exit booth, provide local directions, maps and return directions as needed
- Perform other customer service related duties as determined by management to ensure our service meets the needs of our customers
- Identify and communicate areas of opportunity for improved Emerald Club service delivery
- Thank Emerald Club members using the prescribed dialogue. Provide all customers with undivided attention while assisting them at the counters.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the past 5 years(DUI/DWI).
- Customer Service Experience preferred.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Aside from religious observance, must be able to work 30-39 hrs/week including weekends and holidays.