$3000 sign on bonus
RN - Evenings
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES: Cayuga Centers is seeking compassionate Registered Nurses to assist with the provision of primary health care services to children and adolescents in our Out of Home Care programs. Working collaboratively with the Family Nurse Practitioner in an office setting, our Registered Nurses (RN) will coordinate reproductive health care services for adolescents, and provide nursing oversight for our Services for People with Developmental Disabilities programs (SPwDD).
Work collaboratively with Family Nurse Practitioner to provide primary care services to children and adolescents in TFFC and Residential Program
Coordinate the provision of reproductive health education and counseling to adolescents in TFFC and Residential Program
Work collaboratively with Psychiatrist and Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner and assist with the coordination of medication management and follow up appointments as needed
Triage services for children in foster care and residential youth daily
Provide oversight for agency Licensed Practical Nurses
Provide professional oversight of medication administration in all programs
Provide inservices, education, and professional nursing consultation as needed
Work collaboratively with Director of CNY Health Services in all health related programs
- Valid NYS RN license
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team context.
- Demonstrated ability to perform duties with minimal supervision and to exercise greater judgment.
- Ability to handle confidential material in a responsible manner.
- Valid NYS Driver’s License.
- Vehicle required: Must be safe and dependable.
- Ability to travel to all agency locations as required.
- Weekends a must
As a full time benefits position, staff is eligible to enroll in medical, dental, vision, FSA, supplemental life insurance, critical illness, enhanced short-term disability, and 401(k) benefits.