- Full Time
- $13.50 Hour
Customer Service Representative
InnoSource (an agency that provides contract employees) is hiring now in Hurricane, WV for Customer Service Representatives at American Electric Power (AEP).
Are you interested in a full-time Customer Service career? AEP is an award winning Fortune 200 Company with a customer service center located in the Charleston suburb of Hurricane, West Virginia.
Start your career today with InnoSource while working at AEP, one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” in operation for over 100 years, serving five million customers in 11 states. That’s a lot of customer service! AEP depends on highly-trained and dedicated Customer Service Representatives to deliver frontline friendly and professional service.
What makes this job special?
- Customer Service Representatives work in a call center with onsite parking
- You will be working collaboratively in a team atmosphere with a casual dress code – jeans allowed.
- Customer Service Representative’s hard work is rewarded with contests, raffles and team parties. We want this to be a fun place to come to work long term. Associate quote - “I have been working full-time (more than 5 years) Amazing job, amazing people, culture, and work force - a company that truly cares about its employees!”
- Inbound-only calls from customers inquiring about their service, bills, power outages, etc.
- Overtime opportunities, and room for advancement.
Compensation for Customer Service Representative:
- Starts at $13.50/hour
- Generous benefits – Health and life insurance, dental reimbursement
Are you a good fit?
- Our Customer Service Representatives must be able to quickly analyze customer inquiries and help resolve issues and requests.
- This is a Customer Service call center position. We support you with training and reward your hard work. We are looking for long term associates. This is an opportunity to demonstrate your ability with the potential to be considered for future employment directly with AEP.
- Must have more than 2 years of experience working in complex customer service.
- You should have a stable work history, be a high school graduate or have your GED, and must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Utility business requires occasional mandatory overtime, especially during outages.