Share with friends:
$200 SIGN ON BONUS
**$200 SIGN ON BONUS**
Schedule and Pay:
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 7am-3:30pm
- Pay Range: $21-$26/hour
- Temp to Perm
- Location: Kingston, NY
Knowledge and Skills:
- High School Diploma or GED. Associates degree preferred.
- Ability to read and understand English such as safety and operational procedures, blueprints, machining and fabrication drawings, and bills of materials.
- Ability to understand written descriptions on work orders and be able to perform math problems related to the work. Training at a Trade School or Apprentice Program is desirable. Welding certification preferred.
- Thorough working knowledge of orbital welding.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully weld with TIG and MIG in a sanitary environment within established safety, production and quality requirements. Capable of purge welding tubing or piping.
- Ability to efficiently use measuring instruments such as measuring tape, calipers, protractor, machinist scales, height gauges, etc. to verify and inspect own work.
- Ability to independently fabricate more complex fixtures and parts from verbal / written directions.
- Ability to cut, bend, and notch tubing.
- Ability to operate material handling equipment, hand and power tools and to perform manual tasks such as grinding, sanding, polishing, plasma cutting.
- Ability to perform quality welds within established safety, production and quality standards is more important than time in job, but at least five years’ experience working with both TIG and MIG is generally required.
- Welding in the Food or dairy industry is strongly desired.