- Part Time
- One Commons Drive, Lake Katrine, NY 12449
Join our growing team of Rehab professionals!
Speech Language Pathologist - Per Diem
Ten Broeck Center for Rehabilitation & Nursing, a 258-bed skilled nursing facility located in the scenic Hudson Valley, is seeking per-diem Speech Language Pathologist for day and weekend shifts with a positive attitude and a commitment to caring to join our team of healthcare professionals and be a part of our progressive sub-acute rehabilitation program. Come work where your skills will be appreciated and where you will truly make a difference! Ten Broeck offers a competitive salary for this position and generous benefits.
The Speech Language Pathologist provides skilled speech therapy in the facility consistent with professional standards and agency policies, and participates in the development of programs necessary to achieve patient/resident care objectives. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Completes all documentation required in a timely manner and in accordance with state and federal regulations and facility policies
- Performs patient assessments and evaluations to determine functional level and establishes appropriate therapeutic programs
- Develops individualized plans of care to include goals and discharge plans
- Documents clinical observations including: Patient’s response to treatment, any changes in patient’s condition, treatment program rendered, progress towards stated goals, and any changes in treatment plan
- Communicates and coordinates Patient Care with other members of the Health Care Team
- Provides patient, caregiver, and family education related to patient’s Speech Therapy program and plans for discharge
- Provides Speech Therapy treatment in accordance with Physician orders and accepted professional practice
- Master’s Degree from an Accredited Speech Therapy Program
- Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Current New York State License and Registration.
- Experience in a long-term care facility preferred but not required
Ten Broeck offers a competitive compensation and benefits package which can include:
- Affordable health, dental and vision insurance
- Wellness Program
- 401(k) with company match for full-time employees
- Strong TEAM environment that fosters professional growth
- Professional dues in addition to continuing education
- Tuition Reimbursement for full-time employees
- Camp and College Scholarships for Children full-time employees
- Home Buyers Assistance Program full-time employees
- And more!