TEMP TO PERM
Seeking a mature and responsible person to work our sales floor in Kingston.
- Someone with a positive and outgoing personality who also likes to work with people and be a part of a team. A skier or snowboarder or someone who does participate in these sports is always helpful.
- During spring and summer the candidate will assist with Sales of Patio Furniture and accessories.
- Part-time position to start, 20-25 hours per week, flexible schedule including weekends.
- For additional hours or during summer downtime, we have some data entry work that could be included.
As the summer progresses and we get ready for the next selling season for winter (usually starting in August) the position requires more full-time hours and the primary responsibilities include:
- Sales of Ski and Snowboard related products such as softgoods (clothing) and accessories (helmets, goggles, etc).
- Running the main cash register, completing sales, selling Potter Brothers related services, etc.
- Assisting with store merchandising, setup, inventory, etc.
- Temp to perm, 35-40 hours a week starting August or September.