- Full Time
- 99 Golden Hill Drive, Kingston, NY 12401
WELCOME TO OUR TEAM!
PM COOK/Dietary Aide Supervisor
Seeking a full-time PM Cook/Dietary Aide.
Under the direction of the Director of Food Service, responsible for all food preparation and handling sanitation in dietary kitchen and related areas.
Essential Job Function:
- Follows facility policies and procedures regarding proper sanitation, safety and infection control as mandated by NYS Department of Health, State and Federal code and facility policy.
- Prepare and present menu items according to standard recipes.
- Responsible for preparation of all food in sufficient quantities to cover all service requirements.
- Storing food properly and utilizing knowledge of temperature requirements and storage.
- Making appropriate menu substitutions when certain food items are requested or are not available.
- Monitor tray line.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area at all times, including floors.
- Must be alert to changes and last minute requests.
- All other duties as assigned
This position requires a variety of duties and responsibilities. The employee must stand, walk, stoop, reach, handle, talk, hear and see. Position requires sing physical activities which includes pushing, pulling and frequently lifting 10-25 pounds and occasionally over 50 pounds. The employee is in a variable of hot and cold environments with the possibility of high moisture conditions.
Good communication skills, and flexible. ust be bale to read and write.