- Full Time
- One Commons Drive, Lake Katrine, NY 12449
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) *New Rates & $5000 BONUS!*
Come work where your skills will be appreciated and where you will truly make a difference! Ten Broeck Center for Rehabilitation & Nursing, a 258-bed skilled nursing facility located 5 minutes from Kingston, is seeking full-time LPNs with a positive attitude and a commitment to caring to join our team of healthcare professionals. We are offering flexible shift options and a competitive compensation and benefits package, with new hourly rates plus a $5,000 sign-on bonus for this full-time position!
The LPN provides direct resident care under the supervision of the Registered Nurse, while adhering to each individual resident’s plan of care and ensuring provision of care for all residents during shift while acting as charge nurse.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing and current licensure by the State Board of Nursing
- Experience/ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant
- Ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc., that are necessary for providing quality care
- Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to the health care field
- Leadership and supervisory skills and ability and the willingness to work harmoniously with professional and non-professional personnel
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
- Actively demonstrate Ten Broeck’s “PRIDE” philosophy of professionalism, responsibility, integrity, dedicated service, and excellence
- Treat residents/patients with respect, dignity, and compassion
- Must be able to lift, push, pull and move a minimum of 50 lbs
- Must be able to bend, lift, transport equipment and residents
Ten Broeck offers a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes:
- Affordable health, dental and vision insurance
- Wellness Programs
- 401(k) with company match
- Strong TEAM environment that fosters professional growth
- Professional dues in addition to continuing education
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Home Buyers Assistance Program
- NO mandating!