Share with friends:
- The candidate will have at least 3-5 years of solid field experience with hydronic heating systems, boilers, and pipe fitting.
- Radiant heating, HVAC & service experience is a plus.
- Will train the right applicant to the specifics of radiant heating and alternative energy systems.
Applicant must have:
- Good customer service and communication skills with a positive, solutions oriented attitude
- Leadership skills, organizational skills, & the ability to maintain project details.
Benefits package includes:
- Paid holidays, vacation time, simple IRA with matching contributions, and health insurance. Pay will be based on experience & capabilities.
**This is a full time, steady position. Great opportunity for advancement and growth, with ongoing in-house and factory training.**