Hemp Farm Laborers
Looking for work but don’t have transportation? Do you enjoy working in the sun and experiencing outdoors? Our client in Orange County operates a large hemp farm and is looking for Laborers to assist with planting, growing and maintaining the hemp crops.
Laborer Job Duties:
- Cultivate, plant, spray, weed, and harvest crops and fields; Keep an eye out for pests, disease or abnormalities
- Harvest crops by hand, plant seeds, or transplant seedlings by hand
- Perform miscellaneous maintenance and upkeep, such as cleaning and raking, of the farm
- Landscaping or farming experience preferred
- Labor or tool experience
- Must be able to work outdoors in all weather for 8-10 hour shifts
- Be able to bend and squat and lift up to 30 pounds
Mechanically inclined individuals and those who are fluent in Spanish are encouraged to apply.
This is a full time, temp-to-hire opportunity paying $11.10-$15 per hour. Hours are 8am-5pm Monday-Friday or Wednesday-Sunday or 12pm-8:30pm, Monday-Friday or Tuesday-Saturday.
Want more information? Call Ethan Allen Staffing at 845.471.9667 today!
Why choose Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions? We work one-on-one with job seekers. Each of our Staffing Specialists is trained in one division, so they get to know those clients and become experts in that field. Your resume will never be lost in the ‘black box’ and you will never hear an automated call during office hours.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.